Welcome to my (other) blog. You will find many links from free art tutorials ,art instruction, tips and links. And if I am brave enough some of my own art work. My companion blog G.R.I.T.S. Journey of Southern Ladies will not be posting art blogs. (Well, maybe a few.) I do review these blogs and web sites before I post. But please , check them out before your child uses them. (Some of them do include nude drawings ) I am also including some sites that show works that I like. And will include all sorts of goodies. Hope you enjoy and may your own artwork be joyful and done for the glory of God !

Sunday, December 11, 2011

The Red Shoes: Saturday Stuff.

The Red Shoes: Saturday Stuff.: The Terrace Before Breakfast.  Oil The trusty easel painting the Terrace before breakfast. Washing Line and Pegs. Oil, (slightly l...



_____________________

This artist comes from a long line of talented artists. I love the colors that she uses and her compositions are simple ,yet full of detail. Some detailed paintings seem to be too crowded, but not hers. She is one of my new favorites ! You can view Susan Wimperis' works at www.muddyredshoes.blogspot.com. Enjoy !


_______________

Sarah has kindly given me her permission to include a photo of one of her paintings here. This is one of my favorites. Beautiful work Sarah. Thank you. Check out her web site.

No comments:

Post a Comment