Welcome to my (other) blog. You will find many links from free art tutorials ,art instruction, tips and links. And if I am brave enough some of my own art work. My companion blog G.R.I.T.S. Journey of Southern Ladies will not be posting art blogs. (Well, maybe a few.) I do review these blogs and web sites before I post. But please , check them out before your child uses them. (Some of them do include nude drawings ) I am also including some sites that show works that I like. And will include all sorts of goodies. Hope you enjoy and may your own artwork be joyful and done for the glory of God !

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Carol Marine's Painting a Day: Free the Others

Carol Marine's Painting a Day: Free the Others: Click Here to Bid I am back from Sedona but not quite rested enough yet to do a good recap of my class there. I had to get up at 3:30 t...




__________

Being an artist myself, I feel that I should be able to artistically critique the paintings and artists that I like. But alas, all I can come up with is..... Love this artist...love her use of colors and texture . Carol Marine is a very gifted painter. She creates small oil paintings almost daily and she sells them on her web site and blog. Check out her blog. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment