Welcome to my (other) blog. You will find many links from free art tutorials ,art instruction, tips and links. And if I am brave enough some of my own art work. My companion blog G.R.I.T.S. Journey of Southern Ladies will not be posting art blogs. (Well, maybe a few.) I do review these blogs and web sites before I post. But please , check them out before your child uses them. (Some of them do include nude drawings ) I am also including some sites that show works that I like. And will include all sorts of goodies. Hope you enjoy and may your own artwork be joyful and done for the glory of God !

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Loads of Links.

Some of you might be confused when you come to this blog, thinking that it is solely an art blog. But as you can see, it is much more. I have included links for homeschooling, music and dance, books and reading. Due to chronic health issues, I have spent many a sleepless night surfing for quality links in these areas. It is amazing the talent, energy, creativity and time that goes into some of them. If you go to any of the links please leave comments and thanks to all these gifted authors.



Photo by Debbie Spring in Marshville 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment